The first page to this blog is my first attempted at blogging my journey to making money online. The sites you see here are all the places I have visited or joined since I started this blog in 2008. Some of the websites are no longer around because this is what happens in the online internet world. It is a marathon race to riches.

I continue on my journey while making great progress along the way. There is much to learn about making money online. If this is the journey you want to take, I'll be happy to provide you with a road map to your success.

You are welcome to visit my other site at:
http://howtomakemoneyinternettraining.blogspot.com/
Here you will find my recommendation and review of some of the Best Online Coaching Mentors that will lead you to Making Money Online In A Very Short Time.

Take A Good Look At This Page !

This page you are on right now, I want you to take a good look around it.  This is what its like trying to make money online without a plan or focus.  I have been around the WORLD WIDE WEB literally.

The only real focus I put into the WWW, was not to wind up spending thousands of dollars into useless hyped-up programs promising to make you rich.   The only plan I had was to make money and find a program online under $100 and easy-to-follow.   NEW FLASH - - IT DON'T WORK THAT WAY! 

There are programs out there with some honest folks wanting to help others make money online.  
Here's my review of affordable easy-to-follow programs:


"Make Real Money On The Internet Super Cash System"  
by Stephen Pierce  I brag on Stephen and his wife Alicia because when I found their site, they make you feel like you can truly make real money online on the internet.  I was still a little skeptical about spending money but I had to have the Free Book offer, “Make Real Money On The Internet”, I just paid for the $4.95 shipping fee.  I read the book from cover-to-cover, then I just had to know more, so I signed up for the coaching program for 30 days and made good on my promise to learn all I could within those 30 days.  In the 30 days, I was able to follow the program and I made money as I was learning through the videos.
Highly Recommend for someone with Intermediate Internet Skills


 


















No comments: