The first page to this blog is my first attempted at blogging my journey to making money online. The sites you see here are all the places I have visited or joined since I started this blog in 2008. Some of the websites are no longer around because this is what happens in the online internet world. It is a marathon race to riches.

I continue on my journey while making great progress along the way. There is much to learn about making money online. If this is the journey you want to take, I'll be happy to provide you with a road map to your success.

You are welcome to visit my other site at:
http://howtomakemoneyinternettraining.blogspot.com/
Here you will find my recommendation and review of some of the Best Online Coaching Mentors that will lead you to Making Money Online In A Very Short Time.

MOTIVATIONAL BREAK

This is a Motivational Break for the Soul.
I received this email from Huey Lee today worth sharing, here it is:

Hey Yolanda,

Are you ready to start making some M0NEY?

Like I tell my clients in my private apprenticeship program,
"if you want to make m-o-n-e-y, you better get off your ass!"

Look, elections are over in the US, and things are winding
down in the corporate world with regard to diminishing
budgets.

The major things to look forward to now in the US are
Thanksgiving and Christmas.

What that means is that if you are working a JOB, then
that means that you will have less resources at your
disposal, especially if you work in a cost-center department
like Finance, Marketing, IT, Manufacturing, etc.

But that also means that you will have some time on your
hands during this holiday season.

The question is, what will you do with that time?

Will you decide to get into the business you've always
wanted to pursue? Will you decide to work the programs
that you've already joined? Will you decide to give it
your honest effort so that you don't continue the dreaded
cycle of buying one program after the next only to
let it sit?

Whatever you decide, I encourage you to do something, other
than just throwing around the idea of making-mon.ey.

Start doing it. That's the difference between you and all
of the testimonials you see online. Many people want to
enhance their lives, but very few are actually taking the
needed action to get it going.

So if you're the lazy type, or the type of person that has
a reason (EXCUSE) for everything that doesn't go their
way, then I encourage you to break this terrible cycle so
that you can start doing the things you were meant to do.

Here's a quote that Walt Disney once said,

"Around here, however, we don't look backwards, for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new
things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading
us down new paths."

I hope that your curiosity is opening up new doors for you,
but remember that it is equally important that you TAKE
ACTION, and walk through that door, instead of just
peeking in, okay?

Have a nice weekend!

Best,

Huey Lee



Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: